Play along with this well-loved rhyme and an adorable cow puppet! This classic rhyme about Old MacDonald and the animals on his farm features a fun finger puppet toy built into the book, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little one. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups share in the fun!
- This rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns
- The adorable cow finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Great gift for holidays, birthdays and more!